Brand : Beninca
Frequency : 433,92 Mhz
In stock !
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Beninca AW antenna is an external pen antenna compatible with all 433.92 Mhz frequency receivers. The antenna does not require a power supply. It has a 3-metre RG-58 shielded cable.
This antenna will allow you to extend the reception distance between your remote control and your receiver. This distance extension is variable and depends on a number of criteria. Under optimum conditions, the range of your remote control will be extended by at least a hundred metres.
The pen aerial and cable are supplied with detailed installation instructions and fixing screws.
How can I maximise the reception distance between my transmitter and receiver?
- Install the aerial high up and in a non-metallic environment.
- If you have other aerials, install this one at least 4 metres away from the others.
- Before permanently fixing the antenna, test it with your remote control at the required distance.
What should I do if the receiving aerial doesn't seem to be working effectively?
- First make sure that the three points mentioned above have been complied with.
- Check the power supply and the installation of the receiver.
- Check that the remote control works, that the frequency is compatible and replace the battery.
- Check that the aerial cable is not broken
- Check that the cable is properly connected to the plug and terminals.