Brand : Sommer
Frequency : 868.8 MHz
Number of Buttons : 4
Battery : CR2032
Coding : Rolling code
In stock !
Warning: Last items in stock!
Take advantage of discounts on this product:
- 3% discount when you buy 2 remotes
- 5% discount when you buy 3 or more remotes
- 7% discount when you buy 5 or more remote controls
- 10% discount on the purchase of 10 or more remote controls
- Contact us for a price quote on a larger quantity of remotes!
Remote control with rolling code, 868.8 MHz, 4 channels.
This transmitter uses the Somloq Rollingcode System.
Therefore, it is compatible with all Somloq Rollingcode systems. However, it is not compatible with devices using the SOMloq2 system.
The Sommer 4020 remote control replaces the Sommer 4026. Both models are therefore compatible.
Guide to programming your remote control from your receiver :
Step 1. Select the learning button on the radio receiver:
- 1x for channel 1, LED 1 lights up.
- 2x for channel 2, LED 2 lights up.
- 3x for channel 3, LED 3 lights up.
- 4x for channel 4, LED 4 lights up.
Step 2. Press the desired button on the transmitter. The transmitter transmits the radio code to the receiver. The LED goes out according to the selected channel. Your new remote control is now programmed!
Do you have any comments about the guide? Do not hesitate to contact us via the contact form!
Frequently asked questions :
I live in a condominium. Can I buy a Sommer 4020 remote control and program it myself?
No. It is likely that your building manager has blocked the building's receiver. Please contact them before ordering.